Assassins are a roguish class who focus all their efforts on killing a single target quickly.
Assassins have a number of abilities to accomplish their tasks, preferably from a distance with a crossbow, but they are more than capable of finishing the job in close quarters.
Some of the areas Assassins can specialize in include:
- Bleeding Strike (When an Assassin uses this ability, there is a chance the target will have his health greatly lowered for the rest of the fight)
- Deadly Strikes (Hits a Burning, Frozen, or Tired foe for a great amount of damage).
- Cold Blood (Increases the Assassin's resistance to the Paralyzed, Weakened, and Scared conditions)
- Fatality (Hits the target with a critical hit, and has a chance of instantly killing the foe)
- Headshot (Hits the target for greater damage, and a chance of Confusion)