From Aravorn Wiki
Warriors rely mostly on their strength and endurance to withstand the dangers of Aravorn. They can use just about any weapon, as well as a shield to defend themselves.
Their skill tree includes training in the following:
- Toughness (Increases the warrior's hitpoints)
- Stun (Reduces an enemy's fighting ability, and has a chance of Confusing them).
- Taunt (Causes the enemy to hate the taunter, and direct their attacks to him.)
- Push (Forces the enemy to the backrow, and has a chance of Scaring them.)
- Power Attack (increases the warrior's damage, but reduces their speed).