From Aravorn Wiki
 Events Year by Year
- Pre-Old Age – The time before the Death Knights, when the Gods ruled supreme. They created a world similar to the current one, but with barbaric culture barely resembling the modern one.
- The Old Age – Also known as The Age of Fallen Kingdoms, this is an undetermined period of time, long distant in the past when Death Knights ruled Aravorn. Their reign went unchecked, so their numbers grew. That's the time when most mythologies started and the Gods are intimately involved. The Death Knights were eventually overthrown.
- 99 – Dark elves are born. At the same time, the Blood Realm is discovered by a group of powerful mages.
- 100 to 600 –The Five Hundred Years War between humans and elves. Dwarves remains neutral, dark elves are banished from GrandTree
- 250 to 300 –A group of elves starts the excavation of The Golden Orb, an artifact that could help them win the battle against humans
- 301 – Because of the excavation, an ancient tomb is opened, freeing Mother Morte and her army of undeads. The elves manage to defeat her but not kill her. She hides somewhere in the underground.
- 606 – Orcs attacks Dwarven town of Hammerhands. Ramas and Dora fight for the freedom of their people.
- 625 to 630 –First war (also called The Old War): human and elves against demons lead by Fost. Notable characters: Apolimesho, Tobaar, Ashtran,
- 633 –The young daughter of a noble family of Lothark goes missing. Suspicious activities in town, vampires are suspected but investigations are unsuccessful.
- 640 –For the first time in Aravorn history, a marriage between a Nomad and an elf from Triberg is arranged. However, things don't go as planned... [TBA]
- 653 – Vampires found on N'Mar. Grimoire Council and Apolimesho appoint "The Envoy" to lead an expedition with help from Karen. Related game: Cursed Lands
- 660 – Apolimesho gets kicked out from the Council because he offered shelter to a young fugitive from the Amazon Citadel
- 662 –A dark elf abandons a young baby on the forest of Howlgrove, near the town of Icesilia. Vin the witch takes care of her, and when grows up Amber goes in town to become an alchemist. Related game: Amber's Magic Shop
- 666 to 667 –Second war against demons under Loren's command. Notable characters: Loren, Saren/Elenor, Jul, Fost. Related game: Loren The Amazon Princess
- 670 –A party of brave adventurers do amazing feats (spoilers!). Althea, Shea. Related game: Seasons Of The Wolf
- 671 –Alchemy competition in Grimoire, Haros is placed second after Apolimesho. Third place for Lydia the Moon Elf.
- 672 –Big changes in the town of Dingirra. The Four Families and Grand Mogul Rafik lose control of the city. Related game: TBA
- 674 –The demons, this time led by Jul, are on the offensive again. Jul gets captured easily by the Amazons who keep her in the Citadel dungeon to interrogate her... Loren The Amazon Princess 2 – part one
- 675 –The party will travel to the western continent of Zoltar, for reasons that can't be written now ;) Loren The Amazon Princess 2 – part two
- 676 –Civil unrest and power-hungry wizards cause the Empire Of Man to be split into regions and city-states. What once was a united empire, now lies shattered in various pieces. Loren The Amazon Princess 2 – part two
- 677 –In the town of Ahkra, three sisters challenge the evil landlord Raul to free their mother, the infamous Queen Of Thieves. Related game: Queen Of Thieves
- 678 –Amber leaves Vin and goes to the town of Icesilia to train as apprentice alchemist for Haros. Related game: Amber's Magic Shop